Hello Again!


It's been awhile but we are back! And as Mr. Waving Turtle up there indicates it has taken me a bit to get back here to the old blog watering hole (or wherever turtles congregate so I may continue the metaphor) but I'm here and ready to go so let's talk trademarks!

If you've got a topic you'd like addressed please comment and I'll be sure to tackle it in a future post. 

For today, I'll assemble a greatest hits list. This will provide a good overview of trademarks as a whole. You can also search the blog if you're looking for something more specific. And if nothing pops up then leave me a hey I wanna hear about this note in the comment section.

Trademarks - A Quick Introduction

- Aww, my 3rd post ever. It's an oldie but goodie. Plenty of basic info here.

What is a Trademark?

- What it is.

What is NOT a Trademark?

- What it isn't.

What's the deal with the © ® ™ symbols?

- While my Seinfeld-ian homage may have fallen flat the info in the post is gold, Jerry! Gold!

Is it Possible to Search my Trademark for Free?

- Spoiler Alert! It ain't but finding out why is handy to know.

What is a Trademark Search?

- aka what does it mean when a search is comprehensive?

Do You Need a Registered Trademark?

- Maybe. Maybe not. Read on to find out.

How to Know When to Trademark your Logo

- Got a cool logo? You may want to think about protecting it.

Trademark a Name and Logo: Together or Separate?

- The filing costs shouldn't be your only consideration here.

Brainstorming Tips for Creating a Business Name

- You've got the business but don't know what the heck to call it. Check out this post for some tips.

Starting a Business Series

- For many, many posts I wrote up on starting business in all kinds of different industries and included general business start-up knowledge to more specifics, such as associations, books, and articles. 

4 comments:

Patent search in India said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Digital Signature for Trademark e-Filing said...

Thanks for sharing a informative and helpful information. I read above information and feel that it has very deep information. Keep up sharing..

awriter.org said...

Thank you for the information you post and hopefully useful to readers

Salman said...

Your style is so unique compared to other folks I've read stuff from. Many thanks for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I will just bookmark this page.
casio

Trademark 101: What is a Trademark?

Source Welcome to the first day of class! Before we get into the nitty gritty of trademarks, let’s go back to the beginning. And the be...