TradeMark Express: Blog Schedule

To ensure that posts are posted, I've drafted a schedule of sorts. Please let me know if you have any suggestions.

Mondays: Trademark related information
Tuesdays: Copyright related information
Wednesdays: Starting a business related information
Thursdays: Questions and/or News
Fridays: FreeDays

In reference to Thursdays, I'd like to invite any & all to comment and/or email me any questions you may have. I'll then answer them in individual posts on Thursdays. Should there be no questions for the week, I'll post some news bits.

2 posts for today will be posted soon...

No comments:

Trademark 101: What is a Trademark?

Source Welcome to the first day of class! Before we get into the nitty gritty of trademarks, let’s go back to the beginning. And the be...