A little about me & the folks that pay my bills

Hello all! My name is Shannon Moore and I'm the General Manager for TradeMark Express. I've worked for the company since 1994 and became General Manager in 1996. I've heard many stories (some great and some tragic) in the 12+ years I've been involved with trademark research & all that that entails. The very nature of this business has also given me a fantastic education about intellectual property, of course, but also about starting, running, managing and growing a small business.

While I thoroughly enjoy what I do, there is a puppet master behind all this – TradeMark Express opened its doors in 1992 and since then we've met the needs of our clients with comprehensive research, application preparation, attorney referrals and trademark consultation.

As part of our dedication to our clients, new business owners, small business owners and anyone that has an interest in intellectual property &
business startups, we've decided to create a daily blog.

I'll be discussing matters pertaining to a number of issues that I've dealt with in the past 12+ years. These will range from intellectual property (of course) to
name creation to starting a business to…well, let's just say the topics will be wide open. Of course, if there's a topic you'd like discussed, please let me know.

Thanks for stopping by & I'm looking forward to this writing journey!

No comments:

Trademark 101: What is a Trademark?

Source Welcome to the first day of class! Before we get into the nitty gritty of trademarks, let’s go back to the beginning. And the be...